Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

How can I avoid someone?????????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,

Next week I'm off on a school trip to Belgium for the day, but the problem is it's only myself and one other mate going and both of us are afraid we are going to end up stuck with this girl neither of us can stand. There is only 3 girls from our year going as year 11 were only invited to fill up a few spare places. The girl in question I really really cannot stick and is two faced, stuck up, argumentative, annoying, deceiving and will start being a lapdog. As well as me and my mate want to do our own thing (I don't mean it that way) w/o her. A couple of years ago she spoilt a school trip to France as she wouldn't leave us alone on the trip or bugger off when told or shut up arguing for all 26 hours to the hotel. Myself and many other people in our year have had numerous bout of trouble from her for bullying band bitching etc... Also she some of her friends were going but I've heard that they pulled out of the trip as they were frightened of her ruining the trip for them or her annoying them, which leaves me landed with this girl. My friend and I were totally looking forward but now were are starting to worry if we are going to have our day spoilt by her.

I'm sorry if I've gone on and on and on

Any suggestions???
Thanks everyone

Kate

Comments

• Options
    two faced, stuck up, argumentative, annoying, deceiving and will start being a lapdog

I thought all girls were like this:p :D;)

Just kidding. Why not just tell her to her face to Fuck off

Or if that doesn't work "buy her a boyfreind" for the day. tell a few lads she easy and stupid and they should take her off your hands for the day :D

Or maybe put on a little show ;););) with your friend and that sould drive this bitch from hell away

Maybe this girl maybe nice to you on the day, People can change you know. Give her another chance. If she pisses you off on the day just walk away with your friend and leave her alone
  • Options
    I had to spend a day in London with the most annoying cow, but I didn't have the guts to tell her to fuck off, because me, well I'm supposedly a nice girl (which is true!).
    Best thing to do: ignore her. And if that doesn't work, then tell her to piss off and leave you alone - she will get the point hopefully...
    Sounds like she deserves that anyways from what you described her as. Don't put up with the shit.
  • Options
    I would tell her to fuck off, only she's about 10 times the size of me. I'm only wee. :(
  • Options
    I agree with a previous reply, tell all the year 10 shes out to get fucked silly on the trip, and will give blowjobs for free.

Even if she's ugly & welsh you always get some freak who will be up for shaggin her! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by novakovino
    & welsh you always get some freak who will be up for shaggin her! :p

:eek: :eek: slap!
  • Options
    Lexxie, what was that for?

Come on everything Ann Robinson said about the welsh was true!

Anyway whos your little pic of next to your name (Lexxie)?
  • Options
    Try explaining to the supervisor of the trip how you feel and what to do. expolain that you have had trouble and are not willing to have anymore. explain how you are paying to go on a great holiday/trip and will not have it spoilt either she goes or both of you do. :)
  • Options
    Lexxie, what was that for?

Come on everything Ann Robinson said about the welsh was true!
    What, that they're amazingly talented, good-looking and generally just great people? I know...

Anyway whos your little pic of next to your name (Lexxie)?
    Grrrrr.....
  • Options
    How can I avoid someone?

-Send her an anonymous email containing this thread.
  • Options
    What have the welsh ever done lexxie?

The place is a sh*t hole:D they hate us english, we hate them FACT!

Who is that picture of then Lexxie?

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    lol i was only messing. Never lived there or in England for that matter so I wouldnt know...
    Think what you want!....
    And the picture shall remain a mystery, along with many other things. :D
  • Options
    Wales is a lovely place, I don't know why some people have such chips on their shoulder!
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty
    Wales is a lovely place, I don't know why some people have such chips on their shoulder!

I have fish on my shoulder ;):p
  • Options
    What have the welsh ever done lexxie?

The place is a sh*t hole:D they hate us english, we hate them FACT!

Who is that picture of then Lexxie?

:D:D:D:D

I don't hate them, they mate dislike us but it doesn't bother me

can't say its a shit whole cos i've never been there, I bet its no wosre then a few places in Engalnd!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    I bet its no wosre then a few places in Engalnd!!
    Damn right. (well if you adjusted your spelling a little, you would be perfectly correct! :p But that's Turtle's job)
  • Options
    Lexxie*- I seen your avatar on some website :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    Lexxie*- I seen your avatar on some website :p
    good for you...? :D lol
  • Options
    Why thank you! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*

Damn right. (well if you adjusted your spelling a little, you would be perfectly correct! :p But that's Turtle's job)

Yes I hold my hands up, my crime is I don't check my post enough. Silly little mistake can cost lives .:p

I would have got a way with it!!:o Only small tiny error

Lets hope Mr Turtle lets this one pass
  • Options
    Thanks for repling peeps :)
    Just hope everything goes well on the trip!!! :cool:

Kate
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty

I hate wales. I'm allowed to hate wales cos i'm welsh though :D The part of wales where my family live (i actually live in london) is sooooooooooooooo dull, it's like, tiny villages, full of old people. I just get bored there, and i don't like fields.
  • Options
    about the trip

i reckon who shoudl ust ignore her she'll get the message , and if she tries to but just give her a dirty look and get on with it, she'll know she's not wanted!
    :rolleyes: