Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

voices

joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
edited July 2020 in Health & Wellbeing
im hearing voices now, everyday its a new thing to put me down,,, god i cant take this no more,, when this its gonna end? it staterd with a buzz and now a male voice called my name in the middle of night (nope, it wasnt a dream).. its so horrible... i cannot even call for help because everything in me paralyze... it's this too normal for a borderline person? there's something that i can do??? im going crazy guys :(
everything always goes ^^

Comments

• Options
    Gemma1Gemma1 Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hi @joya
    I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling so much at the moment. It sounds exhausting to be hearing voices constantly, especially if it's putting you down. I'm wondering how long this has been going for and if you've spoken to someone about it? It's awful to have to deal with this, and it's understandable that you want it to stop, everyone deserves some peace. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    heya @Gemma ^^
    i've already spoken to my psychiatrist and my parents; this night i've heard voices again and i couldn't call for help, it was like I has no voice, but when my voice come back, i scream and my sister helped me... so yes, i spoke with my family about it... but its so terrible, no one can do nothing for me, they give me support and love, and im so grateful for this, but looks that the voices needs more than love to make it stop  :(
    and all this has going on for three weeks, started when i attempted/tried suicide :/ (i've heard the voices, then i tried)

• Options
    JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    edited July 2020
    Hi @joya
    sounds like you're being open with people close to you and people on here about what you're experiencing. Hope you know that there is a lot of love and care for you from people on the Mix, and this is always a place you can come to be listened to <3

When you say you've spoken with your family about it, have you told them about your attempt to complete suicide?

It may not be of interest to you, but some of the stuff the charity, Mind has to say you might find useful... :)
    Post edited by JamJar on
  • Options
    edited July 2020

yes @JamJar i know ^^ here on Mix i feel very hugged and loved, but sometimes i dont know how to interact well because of my bad English and my shy shy shy mood hahah 

yes, they know about it; honestly, they helped me when i attempted :/ it was a terrible scene for them and for me... 

and i'll see it right now more about, thank you so much!
  • Options
    its on my ear, on my head, on my closed eyes, the voices its on everywhere i dont know how make it stop,,, actually, its okay to talk about this here? i dont have anyone to talk how bad it is, i dont want my parents more worried, but i dont want to make anyone here bad too,;; and my psychologist its just one week later.. oh my god im so afraid, what if they dont stop, or if i have to take more meds? i am takin five meds per day this moment, its my maximum... i have to work, to help my family, what am i gonna do?? lay down and cry?? i wanna do that, but i cant im so so so sad??? :( 
  • Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Of course you are welcome to talk about this here @joya, we are here to provide support and guidance no matter what and you are more than welcome to reach out on The Mix. I noticed you were mentioned you were worried about posting here because of your English, don't worry about that! You are easy to understand. I have no issues at all reading your posts and can understand everything you are saying :smile:

Do you feel comfortable waiting until your psychologist appointment? If not it might be worthwhile seeing if you can move your meeting forward, or maybe if they can give you a time to give them a quick call?

It's really good that you parents are there to support you.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    forsaken767forsaken767 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited July 2020
    Hi, im new here and have been told by my psychiatrist to come on here as a way to help my Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder. I have visual and audio hallucinations so I see 2 people and hear them as well as I can real people. I know its scary hearing voices. I have one negative person and one who helps me and pushes away the negative one. I've heard them since younger than 10 years old. Its a very scary thing. Maybe I can offer you help by telling you how I helped myself. I try meditation and my friend said about sending rings of light. I imagine myself in a ring of light and it protects me from darkness. I also put a block in my head that helps me ignore the girls I see, pushes them away. Its not the best coping mechanism but it helped me for a bit. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    hey @Jordan my sister helped me, so i didnt needed to make a quick call to my psychologist. she (my sister) saw me crying and hugged me and she singed to me and little to little, the voices staterd to go away.
    im too much better; the voices stopped and i guess it wont comeback, at least i hope so (i hope they dont come back). but im to afraid of this feeling of happiness that im feeling; its everything ok. thats scare me :/ but well, im not listen the buzz anymore and not even voices calling me
  • Options
    heyaa @forsaken767 thats a cool mechanism and looks more useful to try in moments horrible like these that we pass sometimes,,, i am not good creating mechanisms to help myself (i always start to enter in panic mood),,, so that maybe can help me!!! thank you so much!!! and be welcome to The Mix, we are here for you, sorry for my terrible English hahah, not my fist language ^^ and to uptade, im too much better now, the voices are gone! i hope you can deal well with yours hallucination, be careful and be safe :)

• Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Hiya @joya I am glad to hear your sister was there to support you through what sounds like a tough time. I hope the appointment I know you mentioned you were having soon is productive.

@forsaken767 welcome to the boards :) If you'd like, you can make your own topic to discuss how you are feeling and explain what you want help with so our members can give you some well deserved support :smile:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    forsaken767forsaken767 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have  set my own topic. People seem.very nice and understanding in here. 

hopefully if the voices come back, you can find a way to help yourself. As i said, I know its scary. Expecially when its new, just don't let the voices beat you down or control you. Remember, you are in control of yourself and dont have to give in to them. Try ways to ground yourself if you get into a panic, me I sit and have a cigarette, maybe try things to ground yourself like fussing your pet, feeling the texture of your floor, eating fresh cold ice. Even something as simple as make a hot drink and focus on its smells, the feeling of the warmth in your hands, the taste of whatever it is, if coffee try make a strong one and focus on the bitter strong taste. 

• Options
    woah @forsaken767 thank you! i will try this, because looks more easy those stuff like hold, catch, feel the real things around; i'll put an effort to remember this too!!! thank you so so so much ^^

and thank you too, thank you so much! @Jordan sz