Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My Girlfriend has left me and the only thing that takes away the pain is weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After me and my girlfriend broke up last week ,, the only thing i have been is stoned. I will admit i uste to smoke joints at the weekend but i find it impossible now not to be stoned.
But as soon as it wears off I become so very deppressed I cry i loved this girl for like 4 months and shes left me for one of my friends and it kills me inside,.
I dont wana smoke weed all my life but i cant see a future. I loved her i cant have her back but weed is so easy to get hold of, plus i only like smoking skunk it cost me now like 40 pounds a week i earn like 45 on a weekend job i get through like a 1/4.
I dont know if any of u lot could give me any adivce but hey.

Comments

• Options
    weed WILL make it worse....
    Originally posted by Sexy_DaVe_uk
    After me and my girlfriend broke up last week ,, the only thing i have been is stoned. I will admit i uste to smoke joints at the weekend but i find it impossible now not to be stoned.
    But as soon as it wears off I become so very deppressed I cry i loved this girl for like 4 months and shes left me for one of my friends and it kills me inside,.
    I dont wana smoke weed all my life but i cant see a future. I loved her i cant have her back but weed is so easy to get hold of, plus i only like smoking skunk it cost me now like 40 pounds a week i earn like 45 on a weekend job i get through like a 1/4.

"But as soon as it wears off I become so very deppressed." weed lowers serotonin and therefore makes you more depressed...

"I loved this girl for like 4 months and shes left me for one of my friends." no offence-love, friend?

mate-you can do better than her and your mate, the weed will make it go away when you're stoned, but it does make you lower afterwards, i love my dope as much as the next stoner but im sure noone would recommend it for removing emotional pain, i'd recommend joinin the clubbin massive and come to GKGG on the 27th july and get pilled! :eek: :D :eek: best plan-go out with some of your better mates and try not to think of her..... any help?
  • Options
    Firstly dont ever take pills when u feeling depressed, ESPECIALLY when u split up with a g/f or summit. Can lead to a really bad experience.

Secondly weed does NOT lower ur serotonin levels, this is bullshit.

Things hurt for u at the mo, but time will heal it!! Smoking weed will take away the pain, just as going out and gettin pissed all the time would to. But if i were u m8 i wud try and slow ur smoking down, as it wont be helping u much.

You should try and do other things that will help u take ur mind off the problem. I know it wont be easy but getting stoned all the time isnt the solution to ur problems
  • Options
    Thanks guys

Thanks for the help it brought the true inter-connectivity out with in my beatiful capsul of the world.
    My life is a tomb coverd in weed.
    I wrote this because in the end i simply decided to get high .
    I lost my girlfriend to a fool and i know why becuase i got hight because i got high because i got high.

yah,

Im also rastafarian with ginger drealocks people call me a nigger wanaabe when im not , cops pull me over all the time because they think im selling weed to the world.
    I cant get a weekend job.
    im going to reading festival this month.
    My teachers at 6th form college keep trying to fuck me . nananah fuck me.
    I know the meaning of life. im just gona miss all those sweet sweet blowjobs she uste to give me.
  • Options
    Re: My Girlfriend has left me and the only thing that takes away the pain is weed

For gods sake pull yourself together.
  • Options
    yah mon this is wot i decided , im gona only gay high just before i got to bed. yah ye get me,.
    so then in the day i can do my school work, save money, and maybe try and pull a girl.
    Do u think that is a good idea.
    Then i can buy more skunk hahahhehheahhaahha.
  • Options
    yah mon this is wot i decided , im gona only gay high just before i got to bed. yah ye get me,.
    so then in the day i can do my school work, save money, and maybe try and pull a girl.
    Do u think that is a good idea.
    Then i can buy more skunk hahahhehheahhaahha.

yes good idea
  • Options
    i can do my school work, save money, and maybe try and pull a girl

School work...so your not that old and your worrying about a girl? Dont use excuses to get stoned :rolleyes:
  • Options
    You know yourself- if you have self control then do whatever it takes to get you through this. I have been drinking whiskey in my room every night since Saturday, not cos I am a derranged alcoholic, but it helps me drop off and kind of numbs the hurt. If you have an addictive personality type and are damaging your health, don't do it.

The fact that you posted this makes me think you know you have a problem,. But something tells me this is all one biig story, if so, go away, there are people here with real problems.
  • Options
    Its not a joke

hmm why would i make it up i dont find it that funny.
  • Options
    sexy dave aye.....obviuosly not sexy enough.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by MattBomb
    Firstly dont ever take pills when u feeling depressed, ESPECIALLY when u split up with a g/f or summit. Can lead to a really bad experience.

Secondly weed does NOT lower ur serotonin levels, this is bullshit.

Matt, i didnt recommend doing pills now, its was more a hint to go out and forget about her, get in the mood, ie not depressed, then maybe drop. Also smoking weed DOES lower serotonin, if you want I'll find the relevent medical research for you? Weed works on a similar basis as E, both increase the levels of serotonin released and both slow the uptake/reabsorbtion of serotonin. Please only accuse me of talking bullshit when you have the full facts. :(
  • Options
    i had a medical issue last year and started smoking weed to get through the pain so i could sleep. then i was smoking before class. i refuse to miss school...id worked so hard all my life to make it to uni, so id smoke to get through it. my health has been near perfect for half a year now and i still smoke a lot. even at work. and every night when i get home. just try to limit yourself. make sure youre doing things with mates. i try to spend time with people that i dont want to know i smoke or that dont approve of it. i get to enjoy myself and i dont even think about smoking when im with them.
  • Options
    Also smoking weed DOES lower serotonin, if you want I'll find the relevent medical research for you?

Yes plz id like to see it