Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sports Day Chants

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
What chants did you use at school whenever you had Sports Day? Just wondering because my school are doing an online/social distancing sports day on Friday. I have decided to make a chant for it. 

Red are the winners so it said.
Blue are going to lose.
Green are keen to win the race but red will put them in their place.
Yellow is not a fellow.
Purple are slow like a turtle.

It is better than when I was doing it with a friend earlier because let's just say it was a bit insulting. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    One we used at Junior school for netball matches was 2,4,6,8 who do we appreciate, not the king, not the queen, (name of school) netball team 😂 

senior school we didn’t really have any chants but we would always cover ourselves in face paint and make huge banners and stuff. 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    One we used at Junior school for netball matches was 2,4,6,8 who do we appreciate, not the king, not the queen, (name of school) netball team 😂 

senior school we didn’t really have any chants but we would always cover ourselves in face paint and make huge banners and stuff. 
    Lol. Sounds awesome. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    This shit is bananas

B - A - N - A - N - A - S

That was it really :joy:

Other than that the only other noice was like whooping lol
    Haha!