Home Group Chat Announcements
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

17/06 - Joining Chat Tonight!

TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,663 Staff Team
Hey all!

To access chat tonight, you'll need to join through the link on The Mix's website since the direct link is not working right now. Also, it appears that Chrome is definitely a good browser to use for the chat as it is currently!
We're @Aife, @Connor, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. If you're worried about another member, you can use the report button and drop @TheMix a private message. Our private messages are only monitored Monday-Sunday 9.30 am - 5.30 pm, and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account but if you're feeling unsafe and need support urgently, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, head over to the Help Desk or send us a message.
independent_LaineStarlightDancer

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,340 Master Poster
    Thanks for info :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,896 Part of The Furniture
    Did everyone get kicked out at 9:30pm so chat could properly close?
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,896 Part of The Furniture
    Or was it me being annoying with hashtags? ;)
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,767 Account Deactivated
    I got out quick enough! aha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Dancer
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,340 Master Poster
    I got kicked out too, will I be able to get in tomorrow?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Dancer
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,767 Account Deactivated
    They will left the bans Tomorrow beforehand :) 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Dancerindependent_