Home Group Chat Announcements
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Annual Planning (Monday 18th May, 6-7:30pm)

MikeMike Screen addict 🎮LondonPosts: 2,916 Community Manager
edited June 17 in Group Chat Announcements
Every year, The Mix goes through an 'annual planning' process to set out its goals for the next 12 months. As part of that process, we want to find out what you, our community, think we should be doing. This is chance for you to tell us your ideas for what The Mix should work on, and to represent young people.

We'll be running a dedicated group chat for this, this coming Monday from 6-7:30pm. It will be informal, relaxed and chatty - just like the other group chats you might have been to. :)

If you're interested in coming, sign up here (no boards account required): http://bit.ly/APchat

Questions? Drop them below. :3
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
ItaliaJade09htwohig2412

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,324 The Mix Elder
    Is it too late to sign up? Or can I sign up please?
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,916 Community Manager
    edited May 14
    Kasa2103 said:
    Nope, signups are open right up until the day @kasa2103. :3
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,324 The Mix Elder
    Mike said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Nope, signups are open right up until the day @kasa2103. :3
    Signed up.  :) Thank you.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Mike
  • htwohig2412htwohig2412 Posts: 125 The Mix Convert
    Thank you to everyone who's signed up so far!  :) Really looking forward to speaking to y'all about this tomorrow evening!
    "I know what I have to do now, I’ve got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
    Cast Away

• ItaliaItalia Posts: 160 Community Manager
    Hey Everyone,

Just a heads up that we are having a few technical issues with our sign up forms this morning. I assure you that our tech team is working on it. You will receive an email with the log in details for tonight as soon as we can access forms again.

Thanks to those who signed up - looking forward to it :)

"Let everything happen to you. Beauty and Terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final"
    - Rainer Maria Rilke 
This discussion has been closed.