Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

"and i don't wanna keep on cryin if i'm the only one"

mimimimi Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
I am feeling alone. Not just lonely. I'm feeling completely isolated. Crying on the floor. Watching a blank TV for hours. Not getting dressed. Have a eaten anything today? I can't remember. I'm not tired of being awake I'm tired of being here. I feel so damn alone. I don't know where I can turn to. I want something real I can rely on but there's nothing. Anything I learn to rely on falls away just as quickly as I grab hold of it. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm not doing anything. Maybe I'm alone because I should be.

Comments

• StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    No one deserves to be alone, remember that!! And you'll never be alone either. There are always people out there that will be willing to support you, provide comfort, or just chat with. I get how lonely you can feel sometimes, I've been there as well, much more often than I wish but throughout everything you've got to keep in mind there will always be people waiting to listen and talk.
    It's horrible the way you are feeling but it's amazing you reached out in mix!! Because now you can find someone to talk to. My pm's are always open if you ever need someone to chat with. I'm constantly wishing for people to chat to so I'll be happy to talk if you need it. I know its not a permanent fix to your problem but its the most I can offer and wish you the best.  <3<3
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Echoing what @Starlight has said, you don’t deserve to be alone and The Mix community is here to support you. You are more than welcome to reach out to us!

Did you feel this way before the lockdown?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • mimimimi Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    I've been doing badly for a while before lockdown so it feels like anytime I try to express this it goes unheard because it's like "yeah everyone feels like that right now" but I've felt like this for as long as I can remember and I'm still not ok
  • Gemma1Gemma1 Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hi @mimi
    No one deserves to be alone and we are all here for you. I'm sorry that you've really been struggling lately. It's understandably upsetting to not be heard when you share how you're feeling and people just assume that it's because of lockdown and that everyone is feeling the same. 
    You mentioned that you've felt this way for a long time, have you spoken to anyone before lockdown about how lonely you had been feeling?
  • mimimimi Posts: 20 Boards Initiate
    I have tried to speak to friends and long story short, got turned away somewhat. I've been trying to get support for a long time but to no avail