Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Riddles

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
thought we could use this space to share some riddles, I've seen a lot of good one on social media lately! I'll start... (please post answers in spoilers)

Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    A Bed?
    After struggling for a while I asked my mum and she immediately got it 😂😂

When is a door not a door?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Either a candle or a pencil?

What stays in one corner but travels around the world? 

Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Yes! @Aidan
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Loving reading all these! :)

What can fill a room but takes up no space?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options

light :)

yes!

my bonus haha ... is it the letter E?
  • Options
    i am full of holes, but can still hold water, what am i?
  • Options
    mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    the next day?

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?