Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Meds

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
Wat do sertaline n other stuff do. Wat positive impact is there n how is it work
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey Ellie, I take sertraline. It's an antidepressant but it helps with anxiety, OCD, PTSD and depression. As far as positive impacts, it has helped me massively, I can go about my day without being overwhelmed and I can sleep without worrying excessively and my mood is a lot better!

It work by increasing the levels of serotonin in the synapses which basically means that your brain receives more chemicals which make you happier. 

Obviously don't take it with out GPs advice to or anything but for me it has been life changing 

Eleanor x
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
    I don't get panic attacks no more 😊. Nd not self destructive 😀😀😀😀.  I still have thoughts of hurting the ones who hurt me who left me with PTSD.  Is it normal to feel uneasy feelings every year on the date tht the stuff happened? N will I not feel feelings Eva? xx
    Crazy mad insane