Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Survey: why do you use digital support services?

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
One of our Group Chat mods, Lucy, is looking for people to help with some research. :)

Here's a bit of blurb about the project:

What is the purpose of the research?
This study aims to explore young adults’ opinions on why they go on to therapy websites such as The Mix after therapy provided by the NHS.

What are the benefits for me in taking part?
Taking part in this study will increase understanding of the quality of the services provided by the NHS and the role of online therapy groups. The information provided will help improve the services that the NHS provide to reduce mental health rates in young adults.

If you'd like to take part in this research, you can fill out the survey here. :)

CW: be mindful that this survey asks some potentially difficult questions about your experiences with the NHS. It could bring up some unpleasant memories, so take care of yourself if you do take part.

Anonmity: this survey is also anonymous and no personally identifiable information is collected. More on the privacy and data storage is included in the introduction to the survey - make sure you have a read. :)
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Cause services are only 9-5 Monday to Friday 🙃 and often discharge people when they're not ready 🙈 and they're over stretched.. Okay I'll stop ranting now and fill out the survey 🤣🤣
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    edited April 2020
    'your response must have 200 characters'

but I don't understand the question … what do I put??

Edit: meh, winged it, answered best I could :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Just bumping this thread in light of this post here!