Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The person below me(TPBM)....

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
Hey so I'm gunna post a few Game threads. Hopefully will join me :) otherwise I'm gunna be bored aha
This one you answer the person above and then make a random statement about the person below and try and see if you're right!

TPBM is under or over a blanket right now

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Under!

TPBM is sitting on the floor or a chair right now
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    GreenTea said:
    Under!

TPBM is sitting on the floor or a chair right now
    Ah no in bed!

TPBM hates dark chocolate
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Depends on the percentage! 

TPBM has socks on
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Love it!

TPBM is on their phone
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Love it!

TPBM is on their phone
    how did you know! Lol 

TPBM is bored
    Yep! Kinda haha

TPBM has a drink of water!

(Hydration reminder 😂)
    edited April 2020
    Lol i dont actually good reminder! 

TPBM dont like cats

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Aidan I passed first time when I was 17!

The person bellow me is a student! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
    I am, in the evenings, after work - studying my MA. 

The person below me has music playing right now. 
    yes! A bit of five finger death punch :)

TPBM is drinking tea/coffee
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    No, Irn Bru actually

TPBM is watching TV
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    nope!

TPBM is in jammies :lol:
    Yep!

TPBM is in bed