Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

After effect

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
Sometimes I think and living with this makes me feel tht I wished I was murdered tht night, rather than  living with these horrible flashbacks of abuse after the sexual assaut in the park n voices n being not in the present
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling like this @ellie2000 - are you getting any support?

We are all hear for you 
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Therapy is off. Dna where next
    Crazy mad insane
  • Gemma1Gemma1 Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000, I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with this, no one deserves to feel that way. It's understandably difficult when therapy is off, we are all here to support you. How long have you been feeling this way?
    I was emotional ly abused first, beaten up by the other house m8s I went out to get away they were nice at first  then the sexual assault hpnd, I thought was on the mend n When my pc got swiped the same year, I crashed I was being messed about. Letters came from organisation s I had no idea who. I was being told different things which I didn't cope with.
    It's over now Nd I don't  cope the reason I'm here coz cats, family and playstation 😀 friends can f.o coz ppl who I'm fond of move away
    Crazy mad insane
    This is y I want something like mckamy manor in the uk
    Crazy mad insane