Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My Deppresion

Catherine0w0Catherine0w0 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
I think I have depression because whenever I feel sad I feel like I should lock it down so no-one would think that I am a weakling. 

I need someone I could talk to. Someone who would be my friend. Someone who.... understands

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    hey :)
    no one will think you're a weakling, please reach out before it's too late <3
    we're always here if you need/want someone to talk too, have you thought about telling anyone else you may have depression? reaching out is a brave step and you've started it by talking on here :) so well done! <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited March 2020
    Hey @Catherine0w0 I've just moved your post to the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards as you may be able to get some more focused support here! 

It sounds like things haven't been easy for you recently, as @BubblesGoesBoo said we would never think you were weak, in fact i'd say you are pretty strong for taking the first step in reaching out here.  <3

Have you been able to talk to anyone else about how you are feeling? Sometimes, it can be helpful to share with someone like a GP as they can help to provide you with support and can refer you to other support if needed. Although only when you are ready to! 

It's easy to feel alone, but you definitely aren't alone in the way you are feeling and there is hope.  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.