Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Who needs a friend to help them with any problems?

Catherine0w0Catherine0w0 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
I can be your online friend. I won't judge or complain, just here to get help and to help. :p  :)

Who needs a friend to help them with any problems? 5 votes

Yes
100%
BubblesGoesBooEyepatchGreenTeachristinaj123ThePigeons 5 votes
Maybe
0%
Not really but it would be nice
0%
No thank you
0%

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey Catherine, 

Just to let you know we've moved this thread over to our health and wellbeing section on the boards as it seems to be more suited here :smile:

It's positive that you are looking for friendship, and we're a super friendly community, so it's great that you are a part of this community. :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Yes
    Your profile pic is of Sebastian, I like you already.  :p 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Yes
    I'm in 🙋‍♀️💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''