Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

meds, drink etc....

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
I turned up drunk at therapy, half of bells in the morning coz I felt bad drinking the nite b4 and I mixed it with sertiline. I went to therapy she thought of cutting it short. I wandered wat drinking support groups do n wat support organisations r there 4 rape victims.
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000
    It sounds like you had a difficult therapy session but I can see that you are now looking for drinking support groups and support groups for victims of rape. It's positive that you are seeking support, well done :heart: You might find it helpful to speak to somebody on The Mix's live chat. They will be able to talk to you a little bit more about the sort of support you would like and any preferences you may have, and can then provide you with some options for suitable available support. You could also use the 'find local services' tool here which can be super helpful for finding support close to you :smile:

However, I will pop the details for a couple of organisations that I am aware of in the spoiler below :heart: Well done for making this step to seek further support!