Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tips

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,961 Community Veteran
Tips on making friends, how to know if ppl r 'human'
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey @ellie2000

Making friends can be tough sometimes so its great that you have reached out!

Some things I would suggest are to try and find people with similar interests to you as it breaks the ice a bit when starting a conversation and makes it a lot easier if you both have something in common!

Another may be too never shy away from saying hello, it seems simple but its super effective and can help to start a conversation, or also try and talk about something trivial like the weather!  :)

Do you want to talk more about what you mean by, "human" and how to know if people are human?  <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,961 Community Veteran
    Not bitey and rar rar, they say 'alright sexy' and touching bcoz I had tht in the past
    Crazy mad insane