Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

asking ppl

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
is it usual to cry in class, is it asking 4 help
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey Ellie,

Crying is a completely natural thing to do, and it is sometimes good for us to cry! 

It can be seen as asking for help and there is nothing wrong with that.  <3

Do you want to talk about how you are feeling at the moment?  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I cry to let ppl no tht I'm feeling something without speaking coz I can't find the words
    Crazy mad insane
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000

That makes a lot of sense. It can be really difficult to put emotions into words, but by crying we can still express how we feel and help ourselves to be supported :heart:

What usually happens when you cry in class - are your teachers supportive? 
    Some are, 1 or 2 are like 'oh, stop it' which is not useful. 
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I had the panic feel today:(
    Crazy mad insane
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Hey @ellie2000 sorry to hear that you were feeling panicky :( Can you think of what caused it?

Do you get anxious a lot? Mind has a really helpful article here that lists some ways to cope with panic, such as concentrating on your breathing or grounding techniques. 

Would you feel comfortable speaking to one of the supportive teachers about how you're feeling at the moment? 
    Social situation s I don't do anymore. Wen I was younger everything went BOOM!!! Everything happened in one yr. I do get anxious alot now, alcohol makes the voices stop
    Crazy mad insane
    Do u go through wat u went through every day because it wasn't delt with at the time. I struggle and the perpetrators get to go on with their lives
    Crazy mad insane