Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

brexit

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,964 Community Veteran
its all over n we all gnna die by the virus :) xx
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The flu is more dangerous than this virus outbreak. Unfortunately the media have twisted it into a massive "we are all gone die" situation, but that isn't the case!
    As for Brexit. I think we just have to be as open minded as we can as to what our future holds. 
    I hope you are ok
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,964 Community Veteran
    friends r useless, life is painful to live with. I said to ppl tht I wna c who I used to c, im stuck in a town no-one to turn to, I asked for help n I don't think its gonna come :(. I had some dms the morning after I blacked out, saying 'Ellie' n I don't remember if I sent msgs. I deleted the msging app :(

plz send hugs 
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Echo Green tea, this strain of the corona virus has slightly different symptoms but if you're a healthy individual, there's nothing to worry about. It's only a concern if you're elderly, super young or you have a compromised immune system 😉some if the panic comes from the fact the the corona virus is zoonotic, this means that it came from certain animals but can now be passed onto humans and accros humans. 

Brexit made me sad too, and even sadder that it was a desision made by the older generation 😅

Im sorry to hear that you've been feeling unsupported, it sounds really difficult to be let down like this, especially when you're struggling 😢 

Sending hug hugs 🤗