Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Deleting

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
I've deleted my Gmail, FB coz it was only causing trouble. Tht a gd idea? If ur goin down hill
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000

Sometimes deleting social media sites might help a person when they are feeling like they're going down hill, every person's experience is different
  • Options
    I think I was out of order to my drama teacher too. Will she offer support, will she be forgiving
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    She's the only person thts nice to me
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Sorry to hear you think you was out of order to your drama teacher, do you want to talk to us more about that?

You could talk to her about it, it sounds like you get along with her, so that's positive. :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    I told her wat was going down in my life n she gav me a hug 😃
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Ellie ,
     It sounds like you’ve got some good trust with your drama teacher and it’s good to here you made up <3
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I told a director of the music place I go to why a place is important and he relied with shit he kept on msging, then I told him that he wasn't important, I no tht I shouldn't have. But to make him stop. Tomorrow I am going in there should I b worried, if I feel threatened by his behaviour 
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    He goes tick tick tick then wen I least expect it he go BOOM
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Good that she was understanding ellie 😊 <3

hopefully tomorrow goes okay & dont feel threatened. If do , tell someone. 
    That sounds bit creepy to do that. Is there any one you can speak to about him?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I told the right ppl but I think about ppl that done me wrong Nd it ends up me telling them off and how I feel. Ppl don't like it. Nothing runs smoothly 😢
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    hey @ellie2000 it's perfectly understandable that you want to delete your social media if it is causing you trouble. The Mix has a great article here about how to protect your mental health when you're online which is worth a read if you get the chance. 

I'm glad to hear that were able to trust your drama teacher and that you both made up - having a support network can be so important <3

It makes sense that you are feeling upset by the director's behaviour and people's reactions to you telling them. Is there anyone else you can speak to about how you feel threatened by the director's behaviour? It's important that you have a trusted adult you can speak to in case he does go 'boom'.

What is it that is making you think that nothing is running smoothly?

Please do take care and keep us updated - we are all here to listen and support you <3