Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My new wall I've started

LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
I've been writting on post it notes for the past 3 days some things that is happening to me or what is going on for me and this is the result so far. It helps me writting things down and also makes me realise how proud I am of myself how much I am going through.

Comments

• Options
    I've got great ideas in my mind for this wall once I've added more post it notes. I could make headings and put the post it notes under each heading that matches the heading for example. I'm so excited creating a wall lol😃
  • Options
    mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @Lubna

Great to see writing things down helps you and in turn makes you feel proud. I'm glad to hear you're getting excited about it as well. How are you feeling? 
  • Options
    Looking forward to the next few days but absoloutly dreading New year!
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Lubna

This is so lovely to see - So happy that you've found something to help you. We are here for you :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Hi @Lubna I just wanted to echo what everyone else said that it's fantastic to hear you've found that writing things down helps you as a coping mechanism which you are turning it into something positive! I may try this out in 2020 :)
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hey! 
    Hope you wall is coming along nicely! It's a great idea!

💜
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I have something you can add to your wall 🙋‍♀️ you are brave, resilient and strong. Reading your posts I can't imagine what you've been through, but also reading them I can tell you can overcome anything life throws at you. Be proud of who you are and your story ❤️
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Aww Bubbles😥 I don't know if I can overcome Shaun coming out of prision on the 13th😡 thankyou💜