Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Going to be hard now

LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
edited January 2020 in Health & Wellbeing
On the way back to mine now. My thoughts are swirling around. Trying not to cry on the train😥 it's less than 2 weeks until Shaun is released. Things are going to be super hard for a while now.

Comments

• Options
    Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Sending you hugs Lubna - We're always here to support you <3
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I don't know if I am going to do really well, end my own life or be hospitalized😥
  • Options
    Some people are sending me warnings not to go outside. I'm meant to be seeing my cpn tomorrow so I emailed her to tell her I don't think I can go and she said I could go in today instead lol if I don't think I'll be able to go out tomorrow I won't be going out today will I!🙄
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    My cpn has emailed me saying she is off today so I wont be seeing her later evan if I did feel up to it later. No 121 support then. Know where that is going to land me!
  • Options
    Called my hub and the duty worker is going to call me. I'm going to say is someone going to come and see me today because I cant go there with the warnings not to go out. It's hard to describe but I have a strong feeling that someone is out there aswell. Also had to go to sleep early lastnight so I didnt act on anything.
  • Options
    Self harmed. Duty said she can't come and see me and wasent listening so I put the phone down.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Sounds like right now is an extremely difficult time for you Lubna , Sending some extra hugs and know everyone on the boards is always here for you <3
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.