Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Screaming and crying

LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
Keep hearing screaming and crying out for my name😭 looked in the house and outside and I can't see anyone looking for some help but obviously this is keeping me awake😴 got woken up an hour ago and only went of to sleep at midnight but I woke up at 3am too. So only had like 4hours sleep.

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    :( surely your team should be helping you with this … it might take a while to figure out what works for you but I do believe you will get there, sorry I cant offer more advice but I hope today/tonight is better for you <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    edited December 2019
    Seeing my cpn today so I'll let her know how my night has been ect. They wrote on my arm "she's at the bottom of the stairs" but I was too scared to go and look so I'm staying in my room with my door locked.

Side note:infact I have emailed my cpn telling her because I don't know if I want to leave my room today🥺

This is embarassing but I wee'd in my room because I'm too scared to go to the stairs to go to the bathroom. I told my cpn I'm embarassed and she said this. I want to go and look at the bottom of the stairs but I don't want to see anything frightening🥺 I might just wait until I need to leave for my appoinment and close my eyes walking down the stairs if I hold on to the stairs rail holder thing. Still scared though.
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Hey Lubna, 

It sound's like things are really scary for you right now. It's good to see that you have support from your CPN, and it seems like they are online to chat through this with you at the moment. Her suggestion to have a shower sounds like a good one. I know its scary to go out of your room, but changing your environment can be quite powerful in moments like these. 

Thanks for sharing with us what is going on. Even if it feels embarrassing, its a safe place here to share here and shows quite a lot of bravery on your part. You're clearly quite brave Lubna. You've got this! 

Stay Safe  <3

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Lubna I thought I would pop in and see how you are feeling. How has your sleep been since this took place? 

You are incredibly brave to be speaking out on the boards as well as to your CPN - it's fantastic that she is able to respond and help you work through the scary feelings. Having a support system in place is so important when things get overwhelming. 

We are all here to support you and listen to you non-judgmentally - you are so strong and I truly believe you can work through this. Sending you lots of hugs <3
    Feeling okay thanks..My people woke me up telling me what to wear today. At least it's not a scary thing to be woken up to. I wore a dress last week to my cpn appointment and they are telling me to wear my dressing gown to my cpn appointment later. My cpn didnt say anything last week as to why I'm wearing a dress in the freezing cold she just said it was a nice dress.

My sleep has been a bit better at least going back to sleep if I wake up at 5am or earlier. Apart from tonight I got woken up at 3:15am. Going to try and go back to sleep now though.
    Heard a baby crying heard like it was in my room maybe it was my baby and just went downstairs to the toilet and some hands was on the window🧟‍♀️