Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Self harming

I suffer with self harm dose anyone else. 

Comments

• Options
    LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Yes!
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I don't have a problem with it but I've self-harmed in the past. Do you know why you self-harm? Would you like any help with stopping? <3

Welcome to the boards by the way :)
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I have been self harm free for 2 months exactly :) but I do still struggle with the urges .. would you like to talk more about your self harming? <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I struggle with self harm and have done for over 10 years now. But I'm doing ok. Sometimes it's nice to see threads like this as it helps you feel less alone in these struggles.
    How are you doing at the moment?
    We are here for you!
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @HJS3 :heart:

Welcome to The Mix, 

It's really positive that you've reached out for support, we are here for you :heart:

Do you want to talk more about things?
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.