Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hospital

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
When I was in hospital. I were thinking 'fml' and 'i wanna d_e' hospital was away from society. I liked it.
I think this nearly every week
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey @ellie2000

How are you feeling today?  :3

You mentioned that you liked how hospital was away from society and that you think about this quite often, would you like to talk more about this?  <3

We are here for you!

Jade
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heyy! I understand that feeling of kinda liking to be in hospital well i mean i did until hospita treated me really badly and well that stopped my thoughts of wanting to everrrr go back lol. Cured. Silver lining and all ahah

But i do understand where those feelings come from. Someone looking after you and caring for you and being somewhere safe and way from stress of daily life can be likeable. I think its about trying to fit things that feel similar. Like doing something that feels like a break
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Alot goes on in my town, ppl are not nice to me n to other friends who try to get by who r not from the area tht I'm in. It's dangerous. I like cats more than humans
    Crazy mad insane
    The only place I feel content is abroad where ppl r nicer
    Crazy mad insane
    I play playstation wen I'm home to escape the world
    Crazy mad insane
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000

Sorry to hear people are not nice to you. 

I'm glad you have recognised that you feel content abroad and that your playstation helps you escape the world. Do you have a particular favourite game?
    Borderlands 3. I can't find how to cheat. On pc I used 'save edit' level 50 then I could storm through. Is there 'save edit' on playstation. And I like 'the long dark' the game I play to escape. Along with 'far cry 5'
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie, :heart:

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    do dreams/ flashbacks go away and feelings of useasyness
    Crazy mad insane
    Hey @ellie2000

It sounds like you are experiencing dreams/flashbacks, is this correct?  <3

Would you like to talk more about these feelings of uneasiness?  :)

Keep talking to us  <3

- Jade
    Wat do u do if the person who u rely on tells u to get on with life when u can't 
    Crazy mad insane
    I still think it's 2010 wen I got sexually assaulted
    Crazy mad insane
    I'm in a loop. Ppl r hopeless
    Crazy mad insane
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Hi @ellie2000 how are you feeling today?

I'm so sorry that you feel people are hopeless, especially when someone you relied on told you to 'move on' - do you have any other people around you that you could reach out to about how you are feeling? People in your life should be there to support you <3

Regarding your sexual assault, it's understandable to feel like you are still in 2010 when that incident took place. It’s a horrible thing you’ve been through. I remember you saying in a previous post that you had a bad experience when you were interviewed by the police - have you been able to report how you were treated by them? Also, would you consider getting in touch with a counsellor or GP to speak about what you went through and get some support?  

Rape Crisis also have a free confidential 1:1 helpline if you click on this link.

You mentioned you are feeling like you are in a loop, would you be able to tell us a bit more about why you feel this way? 

I also just want to say that you are really brave to be reaching out on the forums - we are all here to support you and listen <3 
    everyday seems the same, I don't live it rather than taking it in. its differcult to open up to ppl how im feeling, the just say 'live for today' which isn't helpful
    i didnt know u could report police, if u ask questions about wats going on why do they p*ssy out n leave?
    Crazy mad insane
    Hey @ellie2000

It can be really difficult when everyday feels the same and it's understandable that you find it hard to open up too people  <3

How are you feeling about everything at the moment?  <3

We are here for you!
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I hope youre doing better today. Def hard to cope with the aftermath of trauma like sexual assault 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley