Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Masturbation, Sex and Periods

I feel really ashamed and embarassed about this but I need help so I've at least got to try to talk about it.

I have (diagnosed) PCOS and have not had an actual period in quite some time now. 
Whenever I have sex or masturbate, I always bleed though-is this normal? 
It's painful and a worry for me.

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Heey,

good to talk about things that are worrying us and shouldnt feel ashamed or embarrassed but understand can feel like that. 

I think for some first few times its normal to bleed & hurt. & i think the bleed would be from it stretching & no where else but yeah wouldnt quote me on that. But if youve been having sex & mastubating for awhile, Or just randomly happening then best to see gp. Or even not, could see your gp to see if anything wrong and if not then that could help with your worrying
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    If you’re bleeding after sex the. You need to see your GP x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
  • Options
    ClaraOswaldClaraOswald Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Really dont know but the info was useful @Han93 :)
    My feelings are bigger on the inside.
     "I do what i do because it's right... and above all its KIND" - the 12th Doctor 💕
    The joy is worth the pain.