Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bones

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
I had an op on my arm, ouch. I wish the ground was bouncy, Boris did promise it. The two thin ones snappedt. How long to heal. I didn't realize I was that fragile
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Ellie ,

Im so sorry to hear that you’ve broken your arm and I wish you have a speedy recovery ❤️

As for how long to heal everyone’s body is different and some can heal really quickly and others can take a while.

i hope your doing okay and your not in too much pain x 

Aimee :) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Sending you hugs @ellie2000 that sounds really painful, I hope you're okay. <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    edited October 2019
    Sending you lots of hugs and a speedy recovery @ellie2000! How are you feeling today?
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
    Gurd, taking the right stuff tht they gave me, got metal in my arm now. Why do codene make u sleepy
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Sounds super painful @ellie2000, sending you hugs <3

I've had Codene and it made me so tired too!! Here, the NHS website, explains it all here if it makes you feel any better:
    https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/codeine/

Are you feeling any better today?
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Sending you lots of hugs and support @ellie2000 I hope you're not in too much pain. 

As @Han93 said, feeling tired is one of the common side effects of codeine but should hopefully dissapear in a few days as your body gets used to the medicine. 

I hope you recover quickly, do keep us updated <3