Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ppl

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,971 Community Veteran
Understanding other ppl behaviour is really difficult
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Hi @ellie2000 :)

Figuring out what people mean by what they say or do is something I think we all struggle with! Is there a situation in particular that you're having difficulty with?
  • Options
    alice123alice123 Posts: 88 Budding Regular
    Hey @ellie2000

It can be really difficult and frustrating when we struggle to understand peoples behaviour. Often talking about it with the person you are struggling to understand can help, is this something you would feel comfortable with? 
  • Options
    Talking with the person he just ends the conversation with one sentence 
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    That sounds pretty annoying, is it someone you try to talk to often? There could be a lot of different reasons why they're not engaging and it might not be as bad as you think. Like the others said, you could try asking them about it if you feel comfortable doing that. 
  • Options
    Wen he does engage he goes all haywire at ppl. There's no point in asking who you rely on for help :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000

Hope you're ok! Did you want to tell us a bit more about the situation?

Sending you hugs and we're here to support you <3
  • Options
    he says 'its over now move on' bit of a d--k really. no-one likes it wen I tell them wat or how I feel.
    im not perfect
    Crazy mad insane