Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chat Maintenance- Sunday 22nd September 2019

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
Hey everyone,

I just got an email from Chatwee about a scheduled maintenance on Sunday. Group chat will still be on as maintenance will be completed long before. This is what I received:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Chatwee users!

This upcoming Sunday, September 22, we'll perform app maintenance works from 10 to 11 AM EST (3pm-4pm our time.)

Please make any arrangements necessary in advance. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a heads up in case anyone worries that Chatwee is down. 

Have a good day and chat in group chat on Sunday! Or see you around on the boards. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    edited September 2019
    Maintenance ended up taking longer than expected. Chatwee was down until about 5:15pm but it is working now. Fingers crossed chat works.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Chatwee wants down till 6? I've been on it since 5:15 perfectly fine lol
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Chatwee wants down till 6? I've been on it since 5:15 perfectly fine lol
    Oh. I must have forgotten to check. I will edit that. Thanks @GreenTea