You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Injury

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 429 Rampant Poster
I hit my head on the edge of the radiator, y do u keep living
Kathleen07ShaunieLibbyButterfly23Mike*BananaMonkey*

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,701 The Mix Elder
    Hey,
    That must of hurt. How are you doing now? Hope youre okay and seeing reasons to live <3
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 429 Rampant Poster
    i also open up and go whoosh wen I don't mean to. is talkin about wat ur thinking good
    I was havn a flashback as if I was back in 2010
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,166 The Mix Elder
    Hey ellie,

Sending hugs to you. How are you feeling?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    its come the point where ppl r concerned, im not important, I feel bad
    What do you mean? Are you feeling safe right now 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    the flashback was so huge, I thought I was back there
    Are you okay?
    I hav cats, n im someones house theyre back tomoz . im just venting wat was oon my mind it was eating me up. im gd now.  im playing a game where u shoot pigs n they explode :)
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 217 The Mix convert
    Hi @ellie2000

The flashback sounds really scary, but I am glad to hear you are doing good now. Well done for sharing what was on your mind :smile: I noticed your comment about not feeling important, and just wanted to say that you absolutely ARE important. We are all here for you :smile:

Take good care :heart:
    like it was projected