Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

My friend and paranoia

LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
edited August 2019 in Health & Wellbeing
I have stopped at my friends house for 3 nights now since I come out of hospital as I'm too scared to stop at mine evan each time I walk in to my house or my room I cry. Me and my friend suffer with paranoia but yesterday my friend had it bad she thought her partner was messaging me because the Home treatment team left me a voicemail with a 117 at the end and her partners number ends in that and she kept asking me if anything is going on and I told her if she keeps accusing me I won't come round. I'm just hoping she dosent keep on going on about it. I understand that she is paranoid and she said if it is (which it is) paranoia she needs help. I just don't know what to more I can do to re-assure her. She was evan to scared to go to the toilet lastnight I think because she thought me and her partner was going to do something and I told her to go and then she said "why do you want me to go" it's paranoia.

Comments

• LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    I don't know what to do😭 I'm stopping the 4th night at my friends she hasent accused me of doing anything with her partner today but my paranoia/anxiety which ever it is is really bad also sorry this is just a little rant.
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey!

You don't have to appoligise for ranting, we are here to listen to you  :)

It sounds really difficult for you, at the moment. It's clear that you care about your friend, and how you think that she needs help. It can't be easy having to reassure her, as well as trying to focus on yourself. 

It's okay if you don't feel comfortable at your house at the moment, do you feel there is any other friends you can stay with? as it may be a little easier for you, and your friend.  <3

Butterfly x
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    No I don't have friends but I'm at my mums until Tuesday now so at least a little break for my friend.
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hello,

I’m glad that you are now staying with your mum for a bit, it sounds like a well needed break for both you and your friend 💗

Butterfly x