Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boobs

Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
edited August 2019 in Health & Wellbeing
uh so this is kind of embarrassing but I don't know whats happening. Would appreciate any advice. One of my boobs is like leaking a bit and I don't know why 🤷‍♀️😬

[moved from Articles by moderator]
Post edited by JustV on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hello!

You shouldn't feel embarrassed so try not to worry! 

Leakage from breasts can be for many reasons, but I think the best option would be to see your GP about it :)

Butterfly x
  • Options
    chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Hi @Mia_moo :)

Obviously, no one here is a medical professional so we aren't qualified to give medical advice. That being said, from what I understand, discharge isn't usually a sign of anything serious but it's a good idea to make an appointment with your GP just in case. They really should be your first port of call for any changes to your body. 

There's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, either here or when you see your doctor. Having issues with your breasts is something that we all go through at some point or another - and we're all here to listen and support you. 

I hope everything turns out okay <3
  • Options
    Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    @butterfly23 @chubbydumpling Thank you, I will book an appointment. Just didn't want to wast GP time unnecessarily x
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    You wouldn’t be wasting time always important to get things like that checked out 💗😊