Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Men's health issue

1971121219711212 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Health & Wellbeing
Hello everyone not sure how this works but got a question to see if anyone else has already been there
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    1971121219711212 Posts: 2 Newbie
    My 12 year old son came to me today and said my ball's hurt when I press down on them and when I sleep on my side it gets very uncomfortable..i of course told him stop pressing on them and try sleeping with a pillow between his legs tonight..could there be something else he can try
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    edited July 2019
    Welcome to the community 197. :) I've moved this post to Health & Wellbeing given it's a question, and you should get a few more views/responses here. I also edited the title to make it a bit more descriptive than the automatic introduction one.

The Mix has an article on testicle problems that you might want to check out. If you or your son are worried though, it's best to get it checked out by a doctor. We can give suggestions, but ultimately a forum isn't a great place for medical advice, so best to be safe and see a professional.

Has he hurt himself recently or been unwell generally?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.