Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bad day 😭

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
I don’t know what to do, was supposed to be going into college this morning but my lessons are cancelled and now I’m really stressed out, it’s set my anxiety off so so bad 😫 all the structure is going and I can’t handle it, I hate plans changing and I needed to speak to someone and now i can’t and I’m struggling and uggggg, panicking 😭😭

Comments

• Options
    I’m sorry for ranting I just hate when this happens 😔😔
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey butterfly23 :heart:

Sorry to hear how you're struggling, don't be sorry for ranting. We care about you and we are here for you. 

Is there anybody you can ring or email to speak too?

How are you feeling now?

Do you have any relaxation techniques to help relax you when your feeling this way?

Sending hugs :heart: 

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hello @Stephanie

Thank you, I used to be able to email one of my teachers who is like the only person I trust there but I can’t anymore cause of a safeguarding plan. I’m feeling calmer but my self harm urges and my mood is horrible, I’m doing coursework but I just keep thinking about once college is finished and it freaks me out x 
  • Options
    Sending hugs to you :heart:

The Mix has a super helpful article all about dealing with self-harm urges, could be worth a read if you get a chance :heart:

https://www.themix.org.uk/mental-health/self-harm/dealing-with-urges-to-self-harm-5698.html

What coursework are you doing?
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Thank you @Stephanie I just feel so alone, I really appreciate you talking to me 💗

i’ll take a look look at that article, I’m doing health and social care coursework 😊
  • Options
    We are here for you :heart:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Thank you x @Stephanie
    Post edited by Butterfly23 on
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Butterfly,

If you ever need any help with your health and social care coursework - I’ve just finished my L2 ( obviously I don’t know what level your doing ) but I’m happy to help you in anyways I could xx 

Coming out of routine can be really difficult. I find it hard to . Maybe on days when that happens at the start could you make a schedule almost and plan things during the day for you do it , which could help with the anxiety and the feelings of being unsettled when your out of routine. 

feel free to Pm if you ever need to talk :)

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hey @Millie2787

Thank you, ahh I did Level 2 last year and I’ve just nearly finished my first year of level 3 💗

I always do a to do list and stuff but it’s just hard.. all my support is at college but tbh I just feel like I'm really annoying people😔😭Struggling again and its difficult. Thank you for the advice, I appreciate that I can PM you honestly means a lot x 

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Hey sweet ❤️
    Your not annoying people,especially not here . Everyone is here to help support everyone x 

Ahhh I’m thinking about L3 in September , might have to pick your brains about it soon if that’s ok x
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Thank you @Millie2787

Of course, you can ask me anything if you want too, health and social level 3 is good though. Lots of interesting bits. What are you wanting to do? Xx