Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

life

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,926 Community Veteran
I were thinking bout life n life back home n I hav no purpose but to play openworld games to ignore my friends coz I sometimes think ppl don't like me :'( 
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sorry to hear this Ellie, I'I'm so sure people like you!  There are always people out there for us,  we've never truly alone x

Is there anything in particular making you think about this? 

Best wishes 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,926 Community Veteran
    wen I was being abused, today in my head I still think its still goin on bcoz I had no explaination or answers I wrote on paper. the person who I wrote the questions to quit their job. I feel like it hasn't ended

xxxx
    Crazy mad insane
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,926 Community Veteran
    trigger warning

occasionally, wen im not playing games, I go all oo-er and I think of acting on suicidal thoughts. if I drown in the bath. who will come looking
    Crazy mad insane
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster

It sounds like you're struggling :( Would you like to tell us some more about how you're feeling? We're always here for you, and it can be good to get it all out. No worries if not x

I can relate in my own way to suicidal thoughts, and feelings of having no purpose or people not liking you. For what it's worth, I agree with Laine that so many people do and would like you very much x

Lots of love,
    Kathleen <3