Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

holiday

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,926 Community Veteran
Type your message feel btr in another country, why does tht hpn
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I think I get what you mean.. like when im home alone im often concerned about my safety to myself, but when im on holiday I don't have that same concern, I don't know if its cause im having a good time and seeing friends or what, but ive often wondered the same...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,926 Community Veteran
    in hemel bcoz of stuff tht went on, I don't go outside much anymore. I wake up everyday shakey. somedays I think tht its still hpning

im away now :):) xxxxx
    Crazy mad insane
  • CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    Hope you're having a good holiday @ellie2000!
    im having a gr8 holiday, Canada. I went to museum of illusions, im goin to flo n the machine, saw the tower. also I saw a mate and I thought tht someone sent her here to spy on me. 

Crazy mad insane
    I were thinking bout life n life back home n I hav no purpose but to play openworld games to ignore my friends coz I sometimes think ppl don't like me
    Crazy mad insane