Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Horror Movies

Locked4mLocked4m Posts: 4 Newbie
My Dad and I watch horror movies every weekend, and we are running out to movies to watch. Any suggestions?? As long as they are horror that will great!

Do you think if you put your life on the line to save others, someone will stamp a form certifying that you deserve to live?

Goodbye

•The past is gone and cannot harm you any more. And while the future is fast coming for you, it always flinches first and settles as the gentle present. 

•I don't believe in God. Theres no proof he exists. In a world where there isn't even proof of the future, the past exists. Even if its tainted by misunderstandings and delusions, if the people themselves believe in it, the past is the truth

Comments

• coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    I think that's a great tradition. Me and my dad have the same tradition every time I come back from uni, horror movies too! 

I would love to give suggestions, but beforehand can I just check what age rating is appropriate for you please? The last one I saw was Pet Sematary at the cinema and it was really good! 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,866 Extreme Poster
    Friend request, when a stranger calls, IT, silent hill 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,866 Extreme Poster
    Unfriended: the dark web
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
    *freaks out and runs away* I get panic attacks from horror movies. So no recommendations from me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    The reaping is my all time fav horror, even though its not really a horror lol, I also like the saw films, the haunting of hill house and funhouse massacre :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''