Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

How's everyone feeling?

MikeMike Posts: 1,595 Staff Moderator
For those of you with exams, assessments, or other deadlines coming up, how are you feeling about them? And what are you studying? :)
"900 years of time and space and I've never met someone who wasn't important.”
 - The 11th Doctor

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,324 Fanatical Poster
    I'm unsure as to whether I have exams coming up as did mine (maths and English)  just waiting to hear whether I got them and if not I will be resitting end of the month 😊

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone luck!  💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,919 Postholic
    Ughhh is how I feel 
    I have a Resubmisson due Monday , Assignment due Wednesday and 2 and a resubmission  due Friday and then an exam on the 15 which is a resit for my Children’s play , learning and development 🙄

You have a purpose.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,246 The Mix Elder
    Hope I can still post. I'm doing training. 

I'm Scared. I have assessments, assignments and exam coming up (training for peer support worker) and yeah am scared
    The moon taught me: its okay to go through phases. 🌙 The sun taught me : no matter how many times you go down, keep rising🌤
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 637 Extreme Poster
    Stressed as **** and axtious as ****

The factor I have an 4 hour science practical exam on Tuesday, it the 4 hours that the worst, it being silent that whole time, I've been offered to have two 30 breaks but I rather get it over and done.

Thursday I have an 2 hour paper exam on that practical I did, 

And inbetween that time I have two assigements due in on the same week,

After May half term I have my two English language gcse paper which are both 2hrs so that gonna be an fun half term of revision 😔
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help