Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Decision making

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,960 Community Veteran
I not gd with making decisions. :'( xxxx
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    edited April 2019
    Samee. Have you thought about makin a pros and cons list for whatever youre trying to decide with?

what you trying to decide? Maybe we could help with our thoughts or something. Or speaking about it abit more may help you make decsion
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,960 Community Veteran
    a 35 yr old man bothering me for sex wrong. I haven't left school yet. Is that wrong. 
    Crazy mad insane
    edited April 2019

Doesnt sound right. Even any age. No one should ever bother you with sex if its not something you want. 

But Are you over 16 (16 is age of consent)

I dont think a respectable man of 35 would speak to someone whos still in school. Bit disgusting. Tbh. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,960 Community Veteran
    He came round a few times wen i was alone as it was half term. We just chatted at first
    Crazy mad insane
    ellie2000 said:
    He came round a few times wen i was alone as it was half term. We just chatted at first

I hope youre feeling okay after that. Did you wanna speak more about that? 

• ValerialettoValerialetto Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    hello @ellie2000 ,
             I guess whatever you feel is wrong to you is wrong. We all different and you can't ask someone else is it wrong or right only your wishes matter.
                  You wrote that it's difficult to make decisions ... maybe it's because you feel too much responsibility or care a lot what other people think about it? What if to try to look at decisions from another point of view...decisions are needed to make your life easier and better. Just try to feel what is better for you, what do you feel more comfortable with... and chose it <3

Please write if you have other worries and doubts about it we all try to support you if needed  :)
  • Mama_U660Mama_U660 Posts: 11 Settling in
    hi @ellie2000
    No person should be bothering you for sex thats so wrong. 
    But the whole school thing, in my opinion education is very important. If you are under 16 i really urge u to stay in school but if your over i still think u should but thats your choice   :)