Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

"Why why why"!!!!!

sozforhappysozforhappy Deactivated Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
I get so annoyed with people asking why to my every answer to their questions when I'd already got to the core of things and where the whole subject comes from! I hate people interrogating me like that anyway and making me answer in detail when I already did enough. It especially pisses me off when I say it explains itself and the person sarcastically goes "oh thats a helpful answer". I hate how humans are so curious that they make me uncomfortable and wound up like trying to wangle stuff out of me when I don't want to. Not everything has to have an answer! 

It's the same as the theory "if God created the world then who created God?" There's no answer to that cuz that's where it all comes from! (well according to my religion anyway)

Comments

• Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @sozforhappy

Sounds like this is really frustrating for you - I'll use the example of 'what came first the chicken or the egg' - I understand there that going round in circles without a definite answer can be mind numbing. Is there a person/people in particular that are frustrating you with this? Do you want to talk about it some more?

- Lucy
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    sozforhappysozforhappy Deactivated Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    edited April 2019
    Like with psychologists and my parents and sister (although I'm normally close to her). Yes I know it's a psychologists job to ask detailed questions like that that's why I'm hoping to never be referred to one again, they can be sooooo annoying at times. I won't have the "better understanding" thing, I only feel comfortable being questioned by and discussing feelings with certain people. They just ought to understand as much as I tell them!

And yeah the chicken and egg thing is a very famous example, were constantly discussing it at home