Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

International happiness day

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey Folks,

So today is international happiness day, I thought it would be a cool idea to start a thread where we can share what makes us happy, :smile:

I'll start..... 

What makes me happy?

I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, I also enjoy listening to music, oh and I love being outside, but I also love duvet days :heart:

Over to you....

What makes you happy?

:heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Spending time with my nieces even though there tiring and I love when we go on trips with Young Carers 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Going on long walks/drives with my friends and just ranting about life .. going to Aberdeen, and gigs! 😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Love this thread! Hope it's okay to still take part even though I'm a few days late :P 

Spending time with my friends and family makes me happy. I also love a good duvet day, sunsets, summer and going to a beach.
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    So much makes me happy but off the top of my head... Catching up with my parents, playing Guess Who with my nephew, sun being out, getting recognition at work, being warm and snuggly in bed, DOGS (any dog will do), photos on my wall

Lovely thread as it's made me think about what I appreciate!!
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aife said:
    Love this thread! Hope it's okay to still take part even though I'm a few days late :P 

Spending time with my friends and family makes me happy. I also love a good duvet day, sunsets, summer and going to a beach.
    Better late than never :wink::heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "