Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi, my name is mellyg50!

mellyg50mellyg50 Posts: 1 Just got here
edited March 2019 in Introduce Yourself
I am concerned about my nephew Stephen because my self and other members of my family feel his brother Kevin should be sectioned because of his mental state isn't good he is abusive his brother Stephen threaten to punch him metal out of his well something from his head Kevin drinks and fare bit he wants to harm me and his sister her his mental state really bad he is very angry with his father Stephen and Kevin mother died over 4 years go 04/11/2015 .Kevin is really abusive his brothers carers stether is in a wheelchair as he is paralysed because he was born with spinal biffida he wants to harm people Stephen myself and my brother and Stephen and Kevin sister want  to get Kevin sectioned 

[edited by moderator]
Post edited by CarolineV on

Comments

• Options
    LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    I am sectioned at the moment because I nearly took my own life. It's not nice being kept in a hospital when you don't want to be.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey buddy,

I'm really sorry to hear this:( That sounds horrible for everybody.

Have you guys contacted a doctor/hospital about your concerns that he needs to be sectioned? What does the father feel about this?

Of course, you do kind of want being sectioned to be a desperate measure/last resort. But regardless, it definitely sounds like Kevin needs professional help. I really hope he gets that and soon <3

Do you want to talk about anything? How's this affecting you? <3

Much love, apologies for not being of help xo
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Sham said:
    I am sectioned at the moment because I nearly took my own life. It's not nice being kept in a hospital when you don't want to be.
    @Sham so sorry to hear that:( If there's anything you want to talk about feel free to start a thread in "Health & Wellbeing" x
  • Options
    CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    Hi there @mellyg50

Welcome to the boards! I just wanted to let you know that I've edited your post to remove some personal information, and also some of the violent descriptions. You can find some more information in our guidelines here.

I'm sorry to hear that things are difficult for your nephew and his brother. Have you been able to speak to anyone about this?

Caroline