Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I can't get no sleep

littlegemzlittlegemz Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
Omg I just need to sleep. My brain won't turn off. I know this is because of last night and the speed I took to loose weight as it takes about 5days to get out of the system. I have not done it again since I reached out on here. Sleeping pills I took at 7pm still not working and everyone is snoaring in this house. 
Who's still up

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey littlegemz,

Just moved your thread over to health and well-being, as it's more suitable there. :smile:

Hope you managed to get some sleep in the end, 

We are here if you ever need to reach out for support :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.