Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Angry with everyone and the world

Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
Hello I am feeling so angry with everybody and with the world because I have just read that the human rights organisations do not see some or all things including compulsory military service as slavery or forced labour when it is actually is forced labour and slavery and that the human rights organisations should see something like that as forced labour and that everyone including the human rights organisations should see everything like that as human rights violations and forced labour and that human rights should apply to all of us and that we should all be protected from all things that violates human rights including forced labour/work and slavery and that we should all have more rights as human beings to freedom of choice, to live how we want to live our own lives and for all of us to have more of our own free will too. I really want the world to change now and that I want to do something about the compulsory military service not being seen as forced labour to actually be seen as forced labour as it is forced labour and that it actually does violate human rights. I really want organisations like Amnesty International and the United Nations to campaign for compulsory military service to finally end or be abolished in all other countries like they are already campaigning for the death penalty to be abolished as the military risks lives and creates a lot of war and we don't need war at all and that the military involves killing other people like the death penalty and that two wrongs do not make a right. Also abortion should end or be abolished in all countries too as abortion also involves taking away a human life of an unborn baby/fetus and that nobody has the right to take away another person's life at all in any circumstances.

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    I agree with everything else you saying expect the abortion one. But I think whilst complusary military service hasn’t come back into action I don’t think human rights group campaign about it becasye from my understanding they campaign on current issues ( correct me if I’m wrong )?

having an abortion is not something someone takes lightly, it’s not somthing that someone things Ughh I don’t want this baby let’s get rid of it. Some people don’t feel finacally stable or mentally stable to be able to cope with pregnancy, some people know that there baby will be severely disabled and will have no quality of life and some people genuinely have no family , friends or services around them that could support them through a pregnancy. There and many more reasons for abortion that I could go into 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply Millie2787. I did read that the national service (compulsory military service) is actually a violation of human rights and that it would not return or be reintroduced in the UK at all even if some people was to do more petitions or campaign for it to be brought back as that would be wrong. Also I am so shocked and upset that the human rights groups such as Amnesty International said that they are not campaigning for the compulsory military service to be abolished or end in other countries at the moment in which they already should now because it is slavery and forced labour and that the human rights organisations/groups should be campaigning for all sorts of things that actually violates human rights and that we should all be protected properly from all human rights violations like forced labour/work, abuse, violence and torture and that we all have the right to life and that is why people have campaigned and created some petitions for abortion to be abolished in the future as it does violate the right to life as it takes a life of an unborn fetus. Also they are already campaigning for the death penalty to be abolished in other countries as that is cruel and takes a life of another person. I know the human rights organisations and other people are already campaigning for a lot or if not thousands of other things that violates human rights but they should already be campaigning for abortion and the compulsory military service (national service) to end on Earth too as both of these things takes and risks a lot of lives. I just hope that I can create a campaign for these types of things and that the human rights organisations and other people would do some campaigns for these things to be abolished and end too as this is not right at all.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2019
    I think there’s always going to be a big debate around abortion as for me personally we as a family have lost families to still births and miscarriages but we’ve also had to go down the route of abortion a few times  becasue if they were to be born they would of have no quality of life and said person simply was mentally stable enough to cope with the pregnancy and they didn’t get the choice weather they wanted to be preganat or not There are many many valid reason why people have abortions and I think you have to see those. For along time and only recently this was revoked but to have abortions was illegal in Ireland and this caused for woman who were desperate for completely valid reasons to either have to fly over to the uk or go to “ back streets obstertricans “ who would do this in a no sterile none safe environment.
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I know that people have abortions for lots of reasons Millie but I just wish that abortion was abolished and that the world was perfect in the future as I am sick of the world not being perfect or a better place. I really feel like harming or killing someone and I really need help because I have those horrible thoughts without people saying that we don't live in a perfect world as I don't find that very helpful.
  • Options
    I really wish that people would stop being offended by everything as it is so annoying like when I and some other people say that they wish that there was a cure for autism and other conditions and that I wish that the world was more of a better place for everyone like I wish that there was a way that everyone was born with limbs or that everyone regrow or grow limbs for those who have not got any limbs at all. Also I feel like saying that I wish someone would die to be honest sorry to have to say that but that is how I feel as I don't care about other people's feelings because no one cares about the world or others about their feelings at all so why is everyone telling me to care about other people's feelings when I don't have to at all. :'(
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Heyy @Sholay90. I just wanted to send love and hugs, and your feelings are valid <3
  • Options
    Thank you Kathleen and sorry for saying what I said when I said that I don't have to consider other people's feelings when I am really a caring person towards others and their feelings I was just so upset at the time that was all. :'(
  • Options
    Nothing to be sorry for at all buddy xo Feel better <3
  • Options
    Ok thank you Kathleen I was so upset because I am sick of everyone still not treating me how I want or should be treated and saying that these things cannot happen to some people when it can to everyone as everyone needs to be treated how they want to be treated and that it should happen or work for everyone without any exception. Also everyone needs to stop saying negatives to me saying that I cannot expect people to help me if I am behaving the way I do in which they should like when I shout, scream and say any random things because these things are part of my anger issues and anxiety that I have and that people should understand people like me and that we all take our anger out in different ways. The reason why I take my anger out in that way because I feel it usually helps and that I should be allowed to show my anger in that way without anybody keep saying things about it as it is wrong and unhelpful. Also I hate it when no one is listening to me when I do even tell them how I want to be treated like when I say I want to be treated more with respect and as an adult too and I feel like why can't things like that happen in the future when it finally can as I am only young atill at age 20 and that I have got a very long life to live.
  • Options
    Oh, I'm really sorry you're feeling like this. We're here for you and listening <3
  • Options
    JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Sholay09
    Reading this thread it sounds like you are frustrated at several different things. To one of your first concerns - about why we can't live in a perfect world - I would ask whether you have read the book Brave New World by Aldous Huxley? It is a very interesting experiment in fiction, where Huxley dreams up what a world would be like if the powers at be optimised for happiness. It doesn't make for as happy a reading as you might expect...
    To your concern about how other people treat you, it is kind of a frustration with the human condition that because we prioritise free speech, and the right of the individual, noone can be forced to treat anyone else in any specific way. The only thing we can do is treat others as we hope to be treated, and hope that our behaviour influences theirs. How do you feel about this?
    These are all interesting tensions that you raise though so thank you for starting this discussion :)

• Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    edited February 2019
    It's really important that you've taken time to share your thoughts and feelings @Sholay09

I completely agree with you that there's a lot of negative things in the world, and it can certainly feel overwhelming at times. Finding ways to channel and express those senses of anger is important. That may be through campaigning for change. Could you write a letter to an MP, post on social media or express the things which anger you in a personal journal, diary or sketchbook? I'd like to encourage you to take a minute to reflect, to think about something positive that's happened this week. It's something I like to do at the end of everyday, the media like to share negative stories, but there's lots of good in the world too. Stay passionate about the things that matter to you most, because it's passion which generates change. And know you aren't alone in trying to make the world a better place for us all.

Take care!
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨