Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Angry with myself

NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
No matter where I turn I’m having 10- doors slammed into my face (not here).
I’ve relied a lot on support the past two weeks from here, I don’t feel I can cope alone, I know it’s all needy. I hate feeling like this.
its all consuming. It’s all very selfish of me and not coping very well, not harming myself or anything either just needy all of the time, it’s too much, I’m too much, life is too much. 
id never harm myself I’ve bern harmed enough. I just want to get better a quick fix to this scary sinking pit that I’m in.
Can someone just block me from here? I’m also scared I’m being needy all of the time , I’m aware of it 

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    You're not at all being needy. I think I'm way more needy than you xD Hey,  this is a support forum after all, you're very welcome to come here whenever needed <3 we're just sorry for what you're going through, you're not alone in this. xoxo 
  • PianoGal0301PianoGal0301 Posts: 37 Boards Initiate
    Hey @NatalieMT,
    You are definitely not being needy lovely, this is a place to come for support for whoever needs it - I think I'm rather needy to be honest! If you ever want a chat just message me, I'm so sorry you are struggling *hugs* ❤xx
  • NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Thank you for your words 

I can just feel everything around me spiralling & im stuck in the middle of it all going down with it. Feeling helpless, desperate & scared with it all.