Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lost, alone & scared

NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
edited February 2019 in Health & Wellbeing
It’s in the title, lost because I feel like I’m losing control and I don’t know how to reach out, what to say to describe this feeling or what it’s going to take to fix this. Alone because I feel like everything in this world is against me, people don’t really want to be around be because of the place I am in within myself, I feel everyone hates me or is disgusted by me and scared because I fear something bad is going to happen.

Internally I’m crying for help & externally I’m helpless.

I’m struggle what to say, so much going off in my head feels like one big spiders web and I’m lost in it, struggling expressing myself but want to scared of feeling exposed.

[moved by moderator]

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Just a heads up that I've moved this over to Health & Welleing. Anything Goes is for non-support threads like games, random venting, etc. :)

It sounds like you're trying to untangle a knot of feelings at the mo. :(

NatalieMT said:
    Alone because I feel like everything in this world is against me, people don’t really want to be around be because of the place I am in within myself, I feel everyone hates me or is disgusted by me and scared because I fear something bad is going to happen.

If you don't mind sharing, it might be helpful to explore this a little more. Do you fear something specific might happen, or is there a general sense of dread? When you say the place you are in within yourself, what place are you referring to?

We're here to help you through whatever's going on - keep us posted on how you're feeling. :) 

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Sorry mike I saw this the other day but had no words, stopped myself from words should I say.

The fear of something bad happening I can associate from whenever he was around bad things happened, I used to feel really anxiety internally, then a bad thing happened, it’s the same feeling, flashbacks come I can’t stop them but they feel as real when I’m them.

The place I’m in, I got nyself to a safe positive bubble when I had my daughter for her, feeling stronger indecided I wanted to do something about it, the whole way through the process has felt disassociative until court it felt real and raw, I saw him, since I feel I’m back to square one like it has never gone away.

im reminded of all of the damage 

Thanks for supporting