Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Not being treated as an individual

Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
Hello I am feeling so angry with everyone not treating me as an individual and not treating me how I want or should be treated like every other individual like agreeing with me on some things but not on everything like when I say for an example that child marriage should be allowed still in some other countries or when I say that everything should be lowered to age 16 or 14 I am not expecting people to agree with those things that I have put for an example as child marriage is so wrong in some countries and that it would be wrong if everything like drinking and smoking was lowered to age 14 as it would just cause more problems if that was to happen. Also I am sick of people saying that I do not need everyone to understand me or agree with me on some things that I say or care about me or that I don't need friends or a boyfriend when everyone deserves good friends and everyone deserves a boyfriend/girlfriend or partner and that everyone needs and deserves love, affection and kindness from people too and that no one should definitely disagree with me on that one as it is true that everyone deserves and needs a better life, friends and a partner/spouse too and that everyone should be treated the same and that everyone deserves to be treated the same too as we are all individuals and that everyone should treat everyone including myself how they want to be treated and how they should be treated. Please anyone help me as I am really struggling here. 😭

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Sholay,

Firstly really good to see you've posted this and are reaching out for support on how your feeling, has it helped to get everything out and written down? :heart:

Your not alone in this. We are here for you

Sorry to hear your struggling with this, have you talked to anyone else about this? It's a shame that sometimes people treat others like this, sadly some people don't treat others the way they want to be treated, this isn't a reflection on you though. 

Sending hugs, 

Keep posting if it helps you. We are here for you :heart: 

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.