Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chats tonight (Wednesday 16/01/19)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited January 2019 in Community Announcements
Hey everyone,

Tonight, we have Support Chat and General Chat running from 8-9:30pm. 

Support Chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Aman and Aife will be modding.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Hallie will be modding.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Please refer to our FAQ if you have any questions during the session. If you have a question you can't find an answer for, the moderators will be there to help you out.

It's best to keep to one room at a time. You can click 'close' in the top right menu to leave a room.

Mike & the team :)
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    Wow 4 mods aren't we lucky for SC
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    edited January 2019
    Sorry if this is already answered in the FAQs (I can't seem to get my laptop to open the link), but are we allowed to join part way through a chat? I joined the site during the chat break so have never done one before. Thanks! 
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Abigail said:
    Wow 4 mods aren't we lucky for SC

@Abigail Ha! Oops - I just didn't remove yesterday's mods. All sorted now. ;)

Ariana said:
    Sorry if this is already answered in the FAQs (I can't seem to get my laptop to open the link), but are we allowed to join part way through a chat? I joined the site during the chat break so have never done one before. Thanks! 

Yep, of course @Ariana. You can join a chat whenever you like. The only exception to this is Support Circle, which is sign-up only. The FAQ is actually more related to the software than the chat itself, but if you have any questions, the mods and group members will be more than happy to help you out. The chat guidelines are also a good starting point. :) 

Have a good one if you do go!

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    Thank you @The Mix  I'd definitely like to try one, just wasn't sure I could be there for 8pm, but if we can join later then I will give it a go. :) 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    edited January 2019
    Yeah you can join whenever you want Ariana and leave whenever you want :)

You can also switch from general and support as long as you close the chat room you're currently in :)

The only exception is support circle which requires you to be there full time xo

I'll be there instead of doing coursework tonight 😂
     if anything confuses you just ask a regular user or a mod :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld