Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Friday :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey everybody,

So lets get ready to share our weekend plans, I am working all weekend but today I plan on doing homey bits, need to do my washing, tidying my room, and also gotta go collect my medication, as they needed to order it in. Busy day, but chilled at the same time.

What are your plans?

Sharing is caring :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    for once I am off the whole weekend! :) today I am waiting in for the workmen coming back and replying to my penpals since I have my room and desk back! tomorrow im meeting a friend for food and  a catchup  which should be good, then sunday im just having  lazy day and doing some washing and bits around the house and seeing my sister :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    for once I am off the whole weekend! :) today I am waiting in for the workmen coming back and replying to my penpals since I have my room and desk back! tomorrow im meeting a friend for food and  a catchup  which should be good, then sunday im just having  lazy day and doing some washing and bits around the house and seeing my sister :)
    Do you work weekends too? It sucks working weekends, and 12 hour days. :/

So glad you have the whole weekend off that's pretty good :)

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned, :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Well I've just found out I've fractured my big toe so I won't be doing anything apparently 😂 

Just rest and finish my coursework to get the grade up x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Laine said:
    Well I've just found out I've fractured my big toe so I won't be doing anything apparently 😂 

Oh Laine, hope your okay. :heart:
    Laine said:

I am thanks,  got a whack off bruise but doing okay haha

Dropped my phone on it last night so only me 😂

Just keeping it elevated and such,  they said to try college Monday and if it's hard I'll get a boot noo! Haha x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

Laine said:
    Laine said:

Just keeping it elevated and such,  they said to try college Monday and if it's hard I'll get a boot noo! Haha x
    Did they give you crutches?
    Laine said:
    Laine said:

Did they give you crutches?
    Nope lol just said to walk on the heel or side of the foot.

I imagine the surgery didn't have any and wouldn't send me to hospital.

Think my sister left some under the stairs :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle.

Well probably not. Not these days. Might get a few snifters in tonight and tomorrow but that's about it. Will mostly be taking the kids to football and doing some DIY.
    Weekender Offender