Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is kootha good website to join?

AmieeAmiee Posts: 18 Settling in

Is kootha good website to join? 10 votes

Yes
70%
JellyelephantAbigailLaineDancer[Deleted User]fadedangelMillie2787 7 votes
No
20%
Past UserAmiee 2 votes
i dont know
10%
TinyCat 1 vote

Comments

• fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Yes
    I have a Kooth keyworker and they are a huge help. Kooth have done so much for me I am very grateful, highly recommend. 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • AmieeAmiee Posts: 18 Settling in
    No
    Thoughtsy said:
    I have a Kooth keyworker and they are a huge help. Kooth have done so much for me I am very grateful, highly recommend. 
    i have joined it but every time i try tochat to them they r way too busy and  i dont hav ethe time too wait 2 hours just to chat 4 half an hour
    Yes
    Amiee said:
    Thoughtsy said:
    i have joined it but every time i try tochat to them they r way too busy and  i dont hav ethe time too wait 2 hours just to chat 4 half an hour
    I agree in a lot of ways but there are times when they are less busy. Would you like me to ask for you? I don’t mind, anything I can do to help - otherwise there’s Childline 1-2-1 counselling chats. 
  • AmieeAmiee Posts: 18 Settling in
    No
    Thoughtsy said:
    Amiee said:
    Thoughtsy said:
    I agree in a lot of ways but there are times when they are less busy. Would you like me to ask for you? I don’t mind, anything I can do to help - otherwise there’s Childline 1-2-1 counselling chats. 
    yes finally i am in the middle of finally having a chat with one
    Yes
    Amiee said:
    Thoughtsy said:
    Amiee said:
    Thoughtsy said:
    yes finally i am in the middle of finally having a chat with one
    Yay! Let me know how it goes <3
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Yes
    I’ve been told the busiest times for then are like 4:30 onwards other than having to wait they are amazing and once you’ve found a councellor you can get on with you can carry on talking to them 😊
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Yes
    Once you get on to Kooth's system it is excellent
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Yes
    I have a person who I chat to every week. I chat to Tor. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous