Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hey...

TinyCatTinyCat Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
Hi it's TinyCat here. I just want to say that I feel like giving up but I'm reaching to you guys for support.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PuffinEthicsPuffinEthics Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    Hi @TinyCat

Thank you so much for reaching out, its important to do so. 

I'm sorry that your going through a tough time. 

How are you feeling? 

What is making you feel like you'd want to give up?

Is it anything particular or just a general feeling?

Have you talked to friends and family about this?

We're here for you at the mix, we're here to listen, and we want to hear what you have to say. 
    How you feel is important, and I'm really glad you decided to share today. 

Thank you, 

-PuffinEthics
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Hey tinycat <3
    Sorry you feel so desperate and low. How are you feeling now? 
    Hope youre doing a lil bit better
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Hey @TinyCat

Just reaching out to you to see how you're doing, and I'm sorry I haven't reached out sooner. 

Hope these last 10 days or so have been OK, how have you been getting on? 

We all care about you a lot <3 
  • Options
    TinyCatTinyCat Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi again, thank you for getting back to me guys. The last few (more than few) days have been okay and bad and terrible and then okay again. I've got a lot on my plate and I'm struggling with a bunch of things. I think I can get through it though, I suppose I'm gonna try anyway. I have to get through this, I just have to. It's like with everything else, I know I'm going to hate it and it's going to drag but I will do it because it's required of me.
    Thanks again everyone. even though I feel alone, I'm glad I'm not.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit

TinyCat said:
    I think I can get through it though, I suppose I'm gonna try anyway. I have to get through this, I just have to. It's like with everything else, I know I'm going to hate it and it's going to drag but I will do it
    I think youre doing well. And i hope you can think like these when you feel like giving up. 

Are you getting other support? Hope youre okay
    X

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    TinyCat said:
    Hi again, thank you for getting back to me guys. The last few (more than few) days have been okay and bad and terrible and then okay again. I've got a lot on my plate and I'm struggling with a bunch of things. I think I can get through it though, I suppose I'm gonna try anyway. I have to get through this, I just have to. It's like with everything else, I know I'm going to hate it and it's going to drag but I will do it because it's required of me.
    Thanks again everyone. even though I feel alone, I'm glad I'm not.
    Hi TinyCat!

It's great to hear that some of the last few days have been okay for you, I hope that you've managed to have some more okay (or even better) days since you last posted.

You say you have a lot on your plate, would you like to chat about any of that with us? The fact that you're already reaching out for support here is really brave, and we'd be happy to listen.

We all care about you, you're definitely not alone
    Caroline